About Me

My photo
I am an Entrepreneur and home business owner helping others to live their best life. I am a passionate world traveler. I've had many adventures through 33 countries and lived in 5. I love living life to the fullest and experiencing the abundant wealth and happiness that this amazing planet has to offer. Life is not a dress rehearsal so we have to play full out!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Turning your Limiting Beliefs into Empowering Ones

My personal development course that I am currently empowering my life with, has journalling as its central focus. I have always kept a journal, I mean who wouldn't having travelled as much as I have. It is such a treat to look back at the many wonderful journeys I've had across the world and to see how these experiences have changed and shaped me as a person, but...


I've never quite used journalling like this before. It is quite an in-depth look into what lies within my subconscious mind and soul and boy are there some things surfacing. This is such a fantastic tool for you to use to really uncover some limiting beliefs inside of you that are holding you back from walking your path of destiny and living your best life.

To be effective with this you have to really be truthful in your recordings and allow yourself to open up to it. Begin by explaining something that is currently not working for you, describe the challenge and how you feel and you will find if you just open up to that experience you will dive deep down and uncover what lies at the root of the matter. The limiting belief will just rise to the surface and you will begin to completely understand how this has affected your life in many different aspects before. Once you uncover those limiting beliefs you can then work on changing them so you can be more empowered within your life.

When I had hit a brick wall in some parts of my life and things just weren't working the way I wanted it to I began by journalling what was going wrong. Through this process I discovered my limiting beliefs of I can't do anything right.... Nothing ever works for me.... I'm just not good enough.... These beliefs were getting in the way of my progress. What you think about you bring about and deep in my subconscious this was what I was not just thinking but believing.

So to turn that around now, I created the following affirmations I do everything perfectly right....Everything works perfectly well for me... I am living my true destiny of success and abundance... I accept nothing but the best..... Success and abundance flow to me easily and effortlessly..

Now how much more empowering is that? These affirmations are pinned around my house and I repeat them constantly, making sure I repeat them with the intense feeling of truth which then reflects into my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment