For so many of us we proceed through life with this burned out feelings of failure and 'less than' the person next door. Our faith and our belief in our greatness seemed to disappear the moment we were born. How quickly we forget that the true essence of ourselves is one of a victor; a champion; someone who beat the odds to live and succeeded in a monumental form.
You are a champion! You already won the greatest race of your life! How did you forget your greatest achievement yet? Without it nothing is possible. You won the race to life. You won the race! The act of your breath is testament to the fact that you possess all the qualities of a champion.
You are reading this right now because you beat the odds and got to the egg first. It is in your genes, you were truly born a champion. It's up to you now to harness that power that got you here and apply those winning characterstics to the life you won the right to live. You don't have to worry that you don't have the skills and talents to be a success in whatever it is you choose to do, because you already have them. It gave you life- you just allowed these innate strengths and abilities to stay dormant for awhile. Well it's time to wake them up and get racing again!
How did you win the race?
1) Determination: You kept your eye on the egg. Your focus never faulted. You knew where you had to go and what you had to do to get there and you never once stopped swimming. You never thought about losing. Failure was not an option and so you acted accordingly.
2) Persistance and Perseverance: When the millions of other swimmers started dropping off like flies around you, you never once allowed them to drown you under. You didn't stop to gossip and whinge about how difficult it was. You were just as tired as they were, but you knew if you just maintained your pace and kept swimming you were in for a good chance of getting to the finishing line. You didn't necessarily swim the fastest, you just had the stamina needed to stay till the end.
3) Inner Guidance: So at this stage of the race, you had no eyes to show you the way. You had to rely on your intuition and guidance to help you find the way. You had faith in a greater power to help propel you to the right place.
4) Courage: It took courage to start the race in the first place. It was a hard and strenuous journey with only one winner out of millions. The odds of winning were very slim but you had the courage to step up to the plate and start swimming. Many of your competitors didn't even make it out of the gate- the fear got too much for them.
5) Growth and Trust: You started off small, you didn't know anything about what would happen to you if you did win the race. When you finally won you didn't stop growing. You kept feeding yourself with nourishment and you grew into something amazing and wonderful. The innate skills you possessed helped you to begin and then you allowed nourishment to flow to you from those, who from this stage on, were in a more knowledgeable position to help you grow.
6) Perfect Timing: Not only did you have to have the stamina and strength to finish the race first. You had to have perfect timing to arrive at the exact moment in the cycle of life when the door was opening for you. Your timing is divine, it always has been. Do you understand the power you possess from this alone? You beat the millions of other sperm and you got the timing absolutely perfect- in the right place at the right time. This is a miracle in its purest form. You are a miracle maker!
7) The loudest Yeeha!: It was this that started the race for you and it was this that ended it. When you arrived at that egg you had to celebrate the loudest, for the egg to let you in. That was the secret password. You had to shout loud and clear that you were ready for this, you wanted life, and you were so grateful for the opportunity. The doors then opened and you started this amazing journey you find yourself in right now.
You won the race. You beat the odds. You deserve the victory.
Your reward was life-Go Live it! What are you doing with your life? Are you celebrating and making the most of that reward or have you forgotten the sweetness of it and what it took to get you here in the first place?
You fought hard for this life. Don't waste all the talents that got you here in the first place. Make those other swimmers feel like they lost to a more deserving competitor. You are a champion, it is what you were born to be! All you need is within you.
You began as a champion, draw on these strengths that have always been within you, and continue to be a champion.